Donation Wish List
Our List To Help Others In Need | Updated November 2016
- Gift Cards to Grocery Stores, BJ's, Dollar Tree, Gas Stations and Drug Stores
- Meal Replacement Bars and Breakfast Bars/Protein Bars
- Sugar and Artifical Sweetener
- Bars of Soap
- Socks (adult sizes)
- Heat and Eat Meals like Stews, Soups and Canned Pasta
- Toothbrushes, Deodorant and Razors
- Salad Dressing
- Ketchup and Mustard
- Travel Size Shampoo, Conditioner, Shaving Cream, Toothpaste, Lotion
- Salt and Pepper Prefilled Shakers
- Ensure or other Shelf-Stable Nutrition Drinks
- Reading Glasses (assorted strengths)
My Brother’s Table also welcomes any financial donations.
You can visit our donation page for easy online giving, or send a check to My Brother’s Table, 98 Willow Street, Lynn, MA 01901.
We also welcome donations of time, please call (781) 595-3224 to volunteer.
|In order to insure the privacy of our guests and to serve the greatest number of people in need, My Brother’s Table is entirely funded by private donors and businesses. We do not solicit or accept government grants and are not a United Way affiliate.|
|My Brother’s Table is a 501(c)(3) organization and donations to MBT are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.|
Hunger In Lynn
Today the problems of hunger and poverty continue to exist in the city of Lynn. Today there are more hungry families in need. There is a big rise in the number of working poor as well as continued tragedy of homelessness.
MBT Presenter Available
Is your group looking for a speaker? Dianne and other staff members from the Table are available to speak to groups of all sizes.
If you are interested about knowing more please feel free to contact Dianne:
(781) 595-3224 firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know...
My Brother's Table is privately funded We do not receive nor seek federal, state, or local aid. We do this in order to insure the privacy of our guests and to serve the greatest number of people in need. Funding comes from individual donations and events and private grants. The Table also relies heavily on donated food from supermarkets, restaurants, food drives, and individuals for most of each meal served. Visit our Funding page for more information.