The proceeds from your purchase from the Table Shop will help to fund meals and other programs of My Brother’s Table. Thank you for your support!
How do I place an order? The cookbook, To Nourish, is available to purchase on our website with options to pickup or to ship. All the items from the Table Shop are available to purchase by visiting the office at 98 Willow Street, M-F, 10:00-6:00, or by calling 781-595-3224 during those times.
- Hardcover cookbook featuring recipes that span decades of Table supporters, friends, and colleagues; regular kind-hearted cooks and superlative chefs
- Featuring over 80 recipes, ranging from beer to bolognese and mussels to madeleines
- Includes history of the Table from its origins to now
- Available to purchase online-click here to purchase your copy today!
- Bamboo Cutting Board
- 11″ x 8.5″ Edge to Edge
- Dual Purpose Sides: One for Food Preparation & One for Display
- Food Safety Tested and Approved by US-FDA
- Laser Etched Designs: Apple Heart or Vegetable Pattern
- Available to purchase at MBT Office, M-F, 10am-6pm, or by calling 781-595-3224 during those times
- Tea Towel (Flour Sack)
- Full Tea Towel: 28″ x 28″; Design Area: 12″ x 16″; Folded Tea Towel: 6.5″ x 11.79″
- 100% Cotton
- Flour sack towels are highly absorbent, long-lasting, and dry quickly.
- Green, Red, or Brown
- Available to purchase at MBT Office, M-F, 10am-6pm, or by calling 781-595-3224 at those times