Walk the official 3 mile route along the Lynn/Swampscott shoreline or customize your walk by choosing your own distance and route. Walk safely at your own leisure any time between October 24 – November 14.
Join us for the official Walk Kickoff: October 24 at 11AM on facebook live
Since our first Walk 40 years ago, My Brother’s Table has served 5.2+ million meals. With your support each step will help to nourish our neighbors.
$40 FOR 40!
Raise $40 for the 40th Walk & your name will be posted on MBT’s Walk Wall of Fame!
WALK PRIZE WINNERS
- Madison Spencer is the raffle winner of a $250 Amazon Gift Card. Awesome!
- Bob Connolly, Torrance Hanley, and Marissa Walsh all raised $1,000+! Incredible! Each will receive a copy of MBT’s new cookbook, To Nourish, as well as an assortment of MBT swag!
- Top Fundraiser goes to Hughes Lab. Cheers! You’ve won a Private Wine Tasting for 20 at Total Wine & More in Danvers.
- Participant(s) with the most donors is Worst Paced Scenarios. Nicely done! You’ve won a $75 gift card to Alfredo’s Italian Kitchen — can you say Pizza Party! Plus each member of your team will receive a 40th Walk T-Shirt!
- The school that raised the most money this year is Marblehead Community Charter Public School! Amazing!! You’ve earned bragging rights as well as an engraved plaque to display at your school until next year’s walk.
- The school with the highest participation is Pickering! Way to go Tigers! You are inspiring and win an engraved plaque to display at your school until next year’s walk.
Congratulations to all the winners!
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for supporting My Brother’s Table!